1. Reglo Tickets:
1. is Reglo Tickets Proprietary Limited (“Reglo Tickets”), a private company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa with Registration Number: 2018/339059/07, its registered and physical address situate at 85 Central Street, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg, 2198. This is the address where Reglo Tickets will accept service of all notices and process.
2. Reglo Tickets can be contacted on +2711 242 8000. 3. Reglo Tickets’ website is www.reglotickets.com and its email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You must be 18 years or older to make use of this website and the services, and by doing so you warrant that you are a major.
* The general terms and conditions of the holder(s) of the event(s) and/or the organiser(s) of the event(s) [“promoter”], in addition to Reglo Tickets’ terms and conditions, apply.
* These standard terms and conditions apply to all persons making use of the Reglo Tickets website and its services. If you do not wish to abide by these terms and conditions, please do not make use of this website/services and do not accept them below.
* Reglo Tickets acts as a ticketing agent only and does not attract any liability as a promoter to you, but simply offers the service of facilitating ticket sales on behalf of the promoter(s) of the event in respect of which you are purchasing ticket(s).
* Tickets are not replaceable due to damage, loss, theft or any other reason. A ticket is void and all rights connected herewith nullified unless purchased from an authorised Reglo Tickets sales point or agent.
* Reglo Tickets accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement or cancellation of the event(s) and in that regard, any recourse you may have in law is only against the promoter(s), although we provide no representation or undertaking that the promoter(s) will refund you.
* Right of admission to the event(s) is reserved by the promoter(s), and the promoter(s) has the right to alter the programme or the seating thereof. Most venues have restricted items including but not limited to alcohol, weapons, cameras and glass bottles.
* Tickets can be damaged by sunlight or heat.
* You must separate tickets from one another prior to arriving at the venue.
* By using this website and subscribing to the services, you consent to your personal information being utilised by Reglo Tickets and the promoter who may use this information for purposes of liaising with you regarding further offers, provide you with information and/or promotional material.
* Reglo Tickets will not pass on your personal information to any third party other than the promoter of the event for which you purchase a ticket(s).
* Reglo Tickets may, from time to time, send you advertising material and information, including but not limited to special offers by e-mail, via SMS, WAP Push, newsletters, telephonically, or through other promotional offers.
* Opt-out Clause: If you do not wish to receive offers or information, whether from Reglo Tickets or the promoter(s), please notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or contacting us on +2711 242 8000. Due to possible delays, you may still receive promotional material up to 2 months after your notification.